I'm a software engineer since 2009, with a strong appetence for backend development.
I build performant and scalable applications using Golang, PHP or Python. And I'm inclined to keep learning.
I enjoy thinking about database schemas, caching strategies, async tasks or managing cloud infrastructure.
During my experience, I had to lead tech teams up to 10 developers, and I was keen to encourage communication and sharing knowledge.
I've been mainly working in the music industry for the last 10 years.
email • github • linkedin
- 2021 - now | Senior Backend Engineer @ Deezer | Bordeaux
- Worked in a team of ~30 people
- Launched 2 new apps: Audiobooks by Deezer (killed) and Zen by Deezer
- Tech stack: Go, Python, MySQL, Redis, GCP, Terraform, Jenkins
- 2017 - 2023 | Web Development Instructor @ IUT de Bayonne
- Teached web development to classes of ~20 students
- 2 weeks / year
- Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Vue.js
- 2017 - 2021 | Senior Lead Engineer @ Puremix | Bordeaux
- Lead a tech team of ~10 people
- Launched a new brand of audio software: Process.audio
- Built an audio engineering collaboration tool: Mixup.audio
- Tech stack: PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, MySQL, Redis, GCP, Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, C++, JUCE
- 2013 - 2017 | Full-Stack Engineer @ Blitzr (bankrupted) | Bordeaux
- Built a free music streaming service
- Built a collection of services dedicated the music industry (search engine, recommendations, data cleanup and enrichment...)
- Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Python, OVHCloud, SaltStack, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
2011 - 2013 | Full-Stack Developer @ Freelance | Bordeaux
2008 - 2011 | Full-Stack Developer @ Clever Age | Bordeaux